Valid throughout the year
Seeking a smart cultural getaway with deluxe accommodations? Look no further. Our Nights and Museums Package has everything you need.
Starting with the Norton Museum which features distinguished permanent collections of American, Chinese, Contemporary, European art as well as a great photography wing. Then, you’ll have the opportunity to be whisked away in Palm Beaches historical landmark, the Flagler Museum, a 55-room mansion, also known as Whitehall, where Mr. Henry Flagler himself resided. Here you’ll learn of how Henry Flagler developed Florida into a vacationer’s paradise by use of railroads and luxury hotels. Finish off your mini getaway with a romantic dinner for two, featuring live music and delectable selections in our world-renown Leopard Lounge.This offer includes:
- Two nights’ Accommodation in a luxuriously appointed Deluxe King room or Executive Suite
- Delicious fruit plate upon arrival
- Two one day passes to the Norton Museum
- Two one day passes to the Flagler Museum
- English breakfast for two each morning
- Romantic interlude dinner for two
If you want to stay longer – and we hope you will – we guarantee to give you the best rate for your chosen room.
Prices start from $285.00 per night (excl. TAX & gratuities) based on double occupancy in a Deluxe King room. This package is subject to availability.