Be transported to post-Edwardian England during a Downton-Abbey-inspired traditional afternoon tea, in partnership with ‘Downton Abbey: The Exhibition’ throughout its six-month run in West Palm Beach. The exhibition will immerse visitors in the fascinating social history and culture of the time period during which the show is set, and see iconic costumes and sets from its six-season run, including Mrs. Patmore's kitchen and the servants’ quarters.
This unique offer combines tickets to the exhibition with a traditional British-style afternoon tea at the hotel. Our special Downton Abbey-themed tea invites visitors to choose from a superb selection of loose-leaf teas and refreshing infusions, an irresistible array of delicious, freshly made finger sandwiches and indulgent sweets served on exquisite three-tiered pastry trays, and authentic, hand-baked British scones with lashings of clotted cream and lavish strawberry preserves. Traditional English shortbread is served at the end.
The Tea and Tickets offer includes:
- One Downton Abbey-inspired afternoon tea
- One exhibition ticket to be used at any time
Terms and Conditions
- The offer costs $82.63 per person (taxes, fees and gratuities included)
- Full non-refundable payment required at time of booking
- Booking cannot be cancelled or changed once reserved
- General booking terms and conditions apply
- Afternoon tea is available between 1:00pm and 5:00pm
- Participants do not have to be a guest of the hotel to take advantage of this special combination offer