A favourite in The Leopard Lounge & Restaurant, our chicken meatballs are easy to make at home and great for the whole family. If you enjoyed making this recipe, don't forget to share your pictures with us on Instagram, tagging @ChesterfieldPB.
Please note: The meat will need to be grinded, please ask your butcher if you do not own a meat grinder at home.
To make 40 meatballs.
- 5 dark boneless chicken thighs (to be grinded)
- 11 6-7 oz boneless chicken breasts (to be grinded)
- 2 large brioche burger buns
- 5 large eggs
- 17oz finely grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp fine chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp fine chopped fresh thyme
- 1 cup fine chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tbsp capers chopped
- 2 tbsp finely grated fresh garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- Grind light and dark meat in your kitchen aid meat grinder and add to a mixing bowl or large pan.
- Grind up brioche buns in food processor, add ground brioche to your chicken.
- Chop herbs and capers and add to your mixture.
- Add eggs, parmesan and salt and pepper. and mix well with your hands, being careful to not over-work the mixture.
- Use a 2oz or 3oz scoop to add the mixture into a pan, ready for baking.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 12 minutes and let cool before adding to your sauce.
- Add your meatballs to your delicious marinara sauce and serve with your chosen sides.
For more recipe ideas, check out our at home blogs for inspiration.